Give your liver a hand, it’s working 24/7 to filter the toxins from your system. Even if you try, they’re pretty hard to avoid, because they’re in your food, water, cleaning products….
If you’re healthy habits have taken a back seat lately, Rachael Detox Bath Salts are a gentle way to help support your immune system. This blend of peppermint, lemon peel oil and green clay along with 70 mg of full-spectrum, CBD-rich hemp extract will get you back on track. Your liver will thank you.
- Mix into a hot bath and soak for at least 20 minutes to secure the full benefit.
- Be sure to have water nearby so you can stay hydrated during and after the bath – this will help flush toxins out of the body.
- Get out of the tub slowly and carefully. Detoxing may leave you feeling lightheaded or drained, plus oils in the salts may leave your tub slippery.
- If you’re inspired, after the bath, use a loofah or bristle brush to your stimulate the lymphatic system, which can aid with the release of toxins.
- Ideally take the bath before going to bed. If this is not possible, allow at least 1 hour for recovery after a detox bath.
- Check with your physician before any detox activity if you are pregnant or have high blood pressure or heart disease.
Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Flower) Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Illite (Green Clay), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine Needle) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil.